We have BIG NEWS to share today! Le Petit Chef the smallest chef in the world is loving South Africa so much that he’s decided he wants to SEE THE REST OF THE COUNTRY and meet more wonderful South Africans.
WE’RE STILL WORKING OUT THE “WHEN AND THE WHERE”, but you can be sure that soon enough, Le Petit Chef will be visiting a city near you on a nationwide tour. Let us know, where should he visit next?
Keep your eyes peeled to the DinnerTimeStories SA social pages and tune your ears into Hot919FM for updates on this exciting development.
What is DinnerTimeStories?
DinnerTimeStories is a mind blowing, innovative, unique, internationally acclaimed, gastronomic experience full of ‘Never Before Seen In SA’ tabletop projected fun and surprises. The mood, music, table patterns, authentic imported props and decoration all change with the chapters of the story promising to immerse you in the most eye catching ‘meal’ you will ever see – guaranteed!
The ultimate date night
Travel the world from Projector to Plate
About The Show
‘Le Petit Chef in the Footsteps of Marco Polo’ is a two hour dining show that tells the story of how the world’s smallest chef follows the route of Marco Polo. The show’s 6 course menu takes guests along a culinary journey across the regions visited by the legendary traveler. The unparalleled 4D show is complimented by a unique gastronomic experience full of fun and surprises. Diners engage in a 5-senses spectacle as they savour the tastes of the story along its sights, sounds and aromas. The cutting edge 3D mapping visual technology uses animated optical illusion techniques which project our little chef cooking on your plate and tabletop.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Click the button to book yours now
Show Days & Times
Diners are requested to arrive 30 minutes prior to show start time. Doors open 45 minutes prior to start.
No late arrivals will be allowed to enter the show.
- Wednesday – 1 show (Dinner 19:30 to 21:30). Arrive by 19:00 – no 12 and under
- Thursday – 1 show (Dinner 19:30 to 21:30). Arrive by 19:00 – no 12 and under
- Friday – 1 show (Dinner 19:30 to 21:30). Arrive by 19:00 – no 12 and under
- Saturday – 1 show (Dinner 19:30 to 21:30) Arrive by 19:00 – no 12 and under
CHILDREN’S LUNCH AGES 8-12 ON CHILDRENS TICKET RATES
- Sunday – 1 show (Lunch 13:30 to 15:30). Arrive by 13:00 for lunch – Children’s lunch ages 8-12 on childrens ticket rates. Children over 12 standard adult pricing
Seating is limited, click below to book on Computicket now!
- 16 June – Fathers Day (Sunday late Lunch 14:30 – 16:30), childrens lunch ages 8-12 on childrens ticket rates, children over 12 standard adult pricing. Arrival by 14:00
- 17 June – Youth Day (Monday lunch 14:30 -16:30), childrens lunch ages 8-12 on childrens ticket rates, children over 12 standard adult pricing. Arrival by 14:00
LIMITED RUN, click below to book on Computicket now!
Pricing & Package
R 995.00 per adult (age 12+), reduced from R 1225.00
R 845.00 per child (aged 8 to 12) reduced from R 995.00
The package includes:
- Secure Parking
- Access to the Hotel Lounge & Pub with a wine paired complimentary glass of bubbly
- Complimentary filtered still water
- Reserved seating as per the Computicket floor plan
- 6 Course meal inclusive of vat @ 15%
- Opportunity to win 2 Tickets to Marseille in France courtesy of Air France South Africa
These tickets are hot for a reason –
THEY WILL SELL OUT FAST
Le Petit Chef’s menu accommodates vegetarians with or without seafood options.
No pork, beef or alcohol are used in the food preparation.
Unfortunately we are not able to prepare individual meals to specific requirements.
The portions for each act of the show are plated up in specific props that allow for a guest to pick and choose. If you do not wish to eat a specific aspect of the meal it can be left aside without it spoiling your dining experience in any way. We serve 6/7 courses.
Dietary requirements are handled by our check-in staff on the day of the show.
Access to the Hotel Lounge & Pub with a wine paired complimentary glass of bubbly
R 225.00 per person through Computicket
R 275.00 per person at the door
Or order the bottle / per glass together with full cash bar at the show.
On arrival – Sartori Prosecco
Act 1 – Le Courier Chenin Blanc
Act 2 – The Smous Sauvignon Blanc
Act 3 – The Anvil Shiraz
Act 4 – Fatman Pinotage
Act 5 – Pardonnez Moi Cinsaut
Overnight Accommodation & DinnerTimeStoriesSA Package
Special show package rates apply!
Single: R 1995.00 / Couple Sharing: R 2990.00
- DinnerTime Stories SA show
FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT:
Tanith Hillocks: 011 290 0900 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Day Conference & DinnerTimeStoriesSA
The package includes a full day conference as well as a two hour dining show from the world’s smallest chef, Le Petit, who measures a mere 85mm. The show’s 6-course menu takes guests along an unparalleled 4D culinary journey across the regions visited by the legendary traveler. All attendees also stand chance to win airline tickets.
Price: R1335.00 per person
- Venue hire & setup
- Standard conference equipment:
- 1 x data projector
- 1 x screen
- 2 x flipcharts/whiteboards (PA system, microphone, speaker, adaptor & clicker not included)
- Notepads & pens
- Mineral water
- Easy access complimentary Wi-Fi
- Secure complimentary parking
- Conference sweets
- Coffee, tea & refreshments upon arrival Mid-morning break with tea, coffee & refreshments Lunch Buffet, excluding beverages
- Mid-afternoon break with tea, coffee & refreshments. DinnerTimeStoriesSA is a 2 hour show – incorporate this into your lunch break, or stay for a dinner show
- Monday – Friday (Lunch)
- Monday & Tuesday (Dinner)
Arrive in style with Uber, Everyone’s Private Driver
We have partnered with Uber to get all guests to and from DinnerTimeStories SA safely and in style!
All new users can sign up here with the promotional code: DTS2019
To request your ride, simply download the free application for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, or visit the mobile site: m.uber.com.
Please get in touch using the form below, we’d love to hear from you!
SHOW & EVENT QUERIES:
Paul Rouessart | Owner DinnerTimeStories SA
E email@example.com | M + 27 (0) 81 266 2661
FAIRCITY QUATERMAIN HOTEL SALES:
Tanith Hillocks I Banqueting Manager
T +27 (0) 11 290 0900 | F +27 (0) 86 518 8244
BOOK & WIN
Attend the show and stand a chance to win free Airline Tickets!
Purchase a ticket to the show and you will automatically be entered into the lucky draw to win 2 airline tickets, on the award winning Air France from Johannesburg to Marseilles (the birth place of Le Petit Chef).
T’s & C’s apply
CLICK BELOW TO BOOK NOW
Follow us and stand a chance to win free tickets!
Every week we will give away general admission tickets and/or wine package tickets to one of our followers.
The more networks you follow us on, and the more active you are the better chance you have:
Remember to use the hashtag: #DinnerTimeStoriesSA