I have travelled the world in search of a special place.
My journey has taken me to unfathomable places.
I am a seeker of tales of taste, of gastronomic gallantry, of an experience rather than a meal.
This is my reputation. This is my legacy.
After a special few months in lockdown I have decided to return to the ONE, the ONLY Johannesburg! My ultimate destination: Honeydew, where I can experience a more extraordinary lifestyle and less ordinary living. I have found a haven like no other, shaped by the ‘Au Naturel’ embrace of sweeping 360° views of the spectacular Magaliesberg mountain ranges…
It is here where you will find Blueberry Hill Hotel – an exclusive boutique business hotel, distinctive in sophistication, contemporary elegance and gracious hospitality and where I have found ‘la belle vie’ – the good life – new friends, great company, delicious food and luxurious relaxation.
Situated in an oasis of calm and tranquillity, where nature and lifestyle seamlessly intersect, #LePetitChefSA will put on a show like no other.
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!
What is Le Petit Chef’s ‘NEW’ show?
Le Petit Chef is getting back to nature in Au Naturel – and you are invited to join our tiny pioneer for the ride!
“Le Petit Chef : Au Naturel” is a mind blowing, innovative, unique, internationally acclaimed, gastronomic experience full of ‘Never-To-Be-Forgotten’ 4K tabletop projected fun and surprises. The mood, music, table patterns, authentic imported props and decorations all change with the epochs of the story promising to immerse you in the most eye catching ‘meal’ you will ever see – guaranteed!
Your favourite flirtatious Frenchman is popping up in all his pint-sized glory to take you on a romantic venture into the countryside. Escape city-stress and savour a sumptuous six-course meal prepared by Le Petit Chef and travel with him (from the comfort of your seat) as he forages for the freshest, homegrown ingredients, trawls the deep for the jewels of the ocean, tends to his roosts and pastures for the most succulent cuts of meat, and finally, pull on your boots for a journey to the arctic in search of the perfect dessert to thrill the taste buds.
…before wanderlust gets the better of our miniature kitchen-magician and he packs his bags for his next adventure!
The ultimate date night
Le Petit Chef : Au Naturel is the latest offering from Skullmapping and 100% EVENT.
Live the life you love...from Projector to Plate
About The Show
‘Le Petit Chef : Au Naturel’ is a two and a half hour dining show that tells the story of how the world’s smallest chef who has traversed all the world to find the most fantastic flavours, has discovered the perfect spot to enjoy the good things in life, relax and be happy.
For Le Petit Chef, that means soaking up the African sun while offering up a feast of fantastic French fare made with the flair and panache that you’d expect from the little guy. If you’re going to eat, drink and be merry – there’s no better place to do it than Blueberry Hill Hotel and in no better company than the world’s smallest chef. C’est la vie!
The unparalleled 3D show is complimented by a unique gastronomic experience full of fun and surprises. Diners engage in a 5-senses spectacle as they savour the tastes of the story along its sights, sounds and aromas. The 3D mapping concept uses animated optical illusion techniques which project our little chef cooking on your plate and table top.
Described as ‘date night on steroids’ and a ‘bucket-list experience’, a meal with Le Petit Chef is an unmissable sensory extravaganza. Delightful audio-visual 4K tabletop projections accompany the sensational scents and transcendental tastes, resulting in a totally immersive gastronomic occasion unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before.
Ensure that you experience the ORIGINAL…the ONE…the ONLY the INTERNATIONALLY ACCLAIMED #LePetitChef.
C’est vrai, numero un … if you are not first, you are last!
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Click the button to book yours now
Show Days & Times
Diners are requested to arrive 30 minutes prior to show start time. Doors open 45 minutes prior to start.No late arrivals will be allowed to enter the show.
Dinner Show (no 12 and under)
- Thursday – 1 show (Dinner 18:00 to 21:00). Arrive by 17:30 – no 12 and under
- Friday – 1 show (Dinner 18:00 to 21:00). Arrive by 17:30 – no 12 and under
- Saturday – 1 show (Dinner 18:00 to 21:00). Arrive by 17:30 – no 12 and under
Children’s Lunch (ages 5-12 on adult ticket rates)
- Sunday – 1 show (Lunch 13:00 to 16:00). Arrive by 12:30 for lunch – Children’s lunch ages 5-12 allowed access when accompanied by an adult. Pricing and menu as per adult ticket.
Seating is limited
Click below to book on Computicket now!
Pricing & Package
R 1,295.00 per person
The package includes:
- Secure Parking
- Access to the Blueberry Hills Hotel Lounge & Rooftop Pool-Bar with a wine paired complimentary glass of Pongracz bubbly
- Reserved seating as per the Computicket floor plan
- 6 Course meal inclusive of vat @ 15% – All beverage options can be ordered from our fully stocked cash bar once seated at your table (billed separately).
- Special accommodation discounts
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
Book a table of 6 pax and receive an additional ‘Le Petit Chef Special Discount’!
BOOK YOUR CORPORATE EVENT
Treat your team or impress your clients with tickets to Le Petit Chef Au Naturel!
Le Petit Chef’s menu is never revealed – it accommodates vegetarians and pescaterians with or without seafood options.
- The menu contains no pork, and/or alcohol and is Halaal (from a Halaal Butcher with certification) / Kosher friendly, but not wrapped certified – unfortunately, due to the nature of the show and the props used this is impossible to achieve.
- Hindu guests can be accommodated with a substitution served for the beef course.
- The only nuts will be in the chicken course – which Le Petit Chef can arrange to have removed.
- The portions for each act of the show are plated up in specific props that allow for a guest to pick and choose. If you do not wish to eat a specific aspect of the meal it can be left aside without it spoiling your dining experience in any way.
- We will be able to accommodate a gluten free diet.
- We serve 6/7 courses. Come hungry, the food is plentiful and there will be NO need to get a takeaway on the way home.
All dietary requirements are dealt with when you check-in on the day of the show.
Click here for more information on our allergens policy
Enjoy the special 6 course meal, with the award winning Boschendal 1685 Collection wines – the perfected combination of Cuisine, Sun, Soil, Vine and Man
R 365.00 per person through Computicket
R 385.00 per person at the door
Or order the bottle / per glass.
All beverage options can be ordered from our fully stocked cash bar once seated at your table.
Act 1 – Salad: Boschendal 1685 Sauvignon Blanc
Act 2 – Bouillabaisse: Boschendal Chardonnay Pinot Noir
Act 3 – Fish: Boschendal 1685 Chardonnay
Act 4 – Chicken: Boschendal 1685 Merlot
Act 5 – BBQ: Boschendal Nicolas
Act 6 – Dessert: Boschendal Lux Nectar MCC
Read more about the Boschendal 1685 Collection here:
“Work with nature, not against it.”
The connection to nature and the high importance of the ecosystem is essential for the Boschendal winery. Boschendal strives for harmony between people, rivers, plants, trees, animals and the soil. Exclusive Boschendal wines are produced under this premise.
Get Social & stand a chance to win free tickets!
Every week we will give away general admission tickets and/or wine package tickets to one of our followers. The more networks you follow us on, and the more active you are the better chance you have:
Remember to use the hashtag: #LePetitChefSA
Overnight Accommodation and #LePetitChefSA Package
More extraordinary lifestyle, Less ordinary living
Blueberry Hill Hotel perfectly balances convenience and luxury.
The hotel offers spacious and well-appointed rooms, sophisticated conferencing venues and luxurious apartments combined with sweeping 360-degree city and mountain views.
Whether you’re looking to hit the green, enjoy a delicious meal in great company, seal that deal or you’re in need of a good night’s rest, Blueberry Hill is ideal.
Providing privacy, style and comfort, Blueberry Hill offers a series of incredible experiences by day and by night.
Eat, drink, work out, relax or make the most of your personal space.
We’ve secured a limited number of reduced-rate hotel rooms to make your trip to Le Petit Chef : Au Naturel unforgettable and affordable. Rooms inclusive of complimentary breakfast are available at a discounted rate. These benefits are limited and available on a first come, first-served basis.
Book early for best selection and price. Prices and information available upon request
Treat your team or impress your clients with tickets to #LePetitChefSA!
Book your CORPORATE TICKETS today at discounted prices, with different payment options such as EFTs and Credit Cards plus a dedicated sales team to assist you through the process.
Capacity – 48 seats
- Venue Hire – Dependant on the number of seats booked (for exclusive use – includes the outside deck + microphone PA for speeches / awards etc)
- Ticket with Wine Pairing – R 1,560.00 pp
- Ticket without Wine Pairing– R 1,295.00 pp
- 10% Staff Gratuity will be automatically added to food and beverage bills
Dinners would start at 18:00 (arrivals from 17:15) and end by no later than 21:00. Lunches would need to start at 11:30, and end no later than 14:30. Available Monday and Tuesday and/or any other week day if all 48 seats are booked.
Please contact the Blueberry Hill Hotel directly for pricing and availability.
- Secure Parking
- Access to the Hotel Lounge & Rooftop Pool-Bar with a complimentary glass of bubbly
- Reserved seating as per the Computicket floor plan
Pricing available on request
- Décor – Optional extra – French Bistro styling on the outside Viewing Deck
- Projected Company Logo on Tabletops – Optional extra – Artwork to be supplied
- Gifts – Optional extra – Le Petit Chef Spices and/or Salad Dressing
Please note that tickets will be held for 12 hours until a written confirmation is received. Booking details and a tax invoice will be supplied once confirmation is received and payment is required within 72 hours from the invoice date in order to complete the transaction. Terms and Conditions of Promoter applies.
Arrive in style, on time and stress free with Rubix Shuttles & Transfers – your one-stop transport solution.
We have partnered with Rubix to get all guests, no matter where you are located, to and from Le Petit Chef : Au Nateral safely and in style!
Rubix Shuttles & Transfers offers a variety of transport services and will arrange for a safe group shuttle transfer and/or chauffer services.
For preferential show rates – mention Le Petit Chef SA and the Booking code: DTS-JHB
To request your ride, simply contact: 083 627 1997 (Sharon) | 082 322 0212 (Benita) | email@example.com