The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
Children under the age of 8, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the Show.
Individuals under the age of 13, including infants in strollers and/or carriages will NOT be admitted into the show unless it is an allocated children/family show time.
Diners are requested arrive 30 minutes prior to show start time. Doors open 45 minutes prior to start. No late arrivals will be allowed to entre the show.
NO ENTRY AFTER START.
There are NO Refunds for DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef Shows.
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event selections. Policies set forth by DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef and Computicket prohibits issuing exchanges or refunds after the ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed tickets.
Please note that the DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef program is subject to change including cancellations and scheduling. DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef is not responsible and refunds will not be provided under these circumstances. Please check the web site and the on-site show guide for the most up-to-date scheduling.
Limited photography and/or video recording is allowed in the DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef show with the express permission of Show Management. Press must receive permission to film or take photographs from the Show Marketing Director.
DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef and our competition partners require a unique email address be provided for all registrations to partake in our competition entries. The unique email address is required to manage our directory of all entries.
Hold Harmless Policy
Attendees hereby agree to release and hold harmless DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef Show Management, its employees, vendors, agents, contractors and owners from any and all alleged and/or actual liability, claims, actions, lawsuits, damages, or losses, of any kind (“Claim”) which arise out of or result from attendance at and participation in the event, including but not limited to property damage and personal injuries, whether or not foreseeable.
Right to Deny or Remove
We reserve the right to deny admission to, or remove any party from DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef for any reason.
All show policies are subject to change.
Last updated: July 11, 2023
We want to give you control over your marketing emails. If you wish to unsubscribe from our marketing emails, simply click the “unsubscribe” button in the footer of any marketing email you receive from us. However, if you’d like to continue receiving exciting updates about marketing, new product launches, and community-based insights, no action is required.
All designs and concepts detailed on this website have been developed by DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef and are considered by DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef to be of a proprietary nature. These ideas and concepts remain the property of DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef. Should you wish to utilize any of the concepts and ideas on this website without retaining the services of DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef a creative consultancy fee can be negotiated. The website presented remains the property of DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef.
DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef takes your right to privacy seriously, and we want you to feel comfortable using this website. This policy does not apply to other entities that are not owned or controlled by DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The capitalised words in this policy have specific meanings outlined below.
To help you understand this policy, here are some important definitions:
- “You” refers to the individual or company accessing or using the service.
- “Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” refers to Dinner Time Stories Southern Africa and Le Petit Chef Southern Africa, located at Etienne Street, Malanshof, Randburg 2194.
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us.
- “Account” means the unique account created for you to access our service.
- “Website” refers to Dinner Time Stories Southern Africa and Le Petit Chef Southern Africa, accessible at https://dinnertimestories.co.za/
- “Service” refers to our website.
- “Country” refers to South Africa.
- “Service Provider” refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by us to facilitate, provide, or analyse the service.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” refers to any website or social network through which a user can log in or create an account to use our service.
- “Personal Data” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual.
- “Cookies” are small files placed on your computer or device containing details of your browsing history on a website.
- “Device” means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, cellphone, or tablet.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, generated by your use of the service or its infrastructure.
COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL DATA
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our service, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information, such as your email address, first name, last name, and phone number. This information is used to contact or identify you.
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use our service. It may include your device’s IP address, browser type, pages visited, time and date of visits, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information sent by your browser or device when accessing our service.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining the service
- Managing your account
- Performing contracts with you
- Contacting you for updates and communications
- Offering news, special offers, and information about our goods and services
- Managing and responding to your requests
We protect your personal information and may share it under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who help us operate our website, analyze usage data, and contact you. These providers are authorized to use your information solely for the services they provide and must keep it confidential.
- Business Partners: With your consent or as permitted by law, we may share your information with trusted business partners for specific products, services, or promotions.
- Other Users: When you share personal information or interact publicly on our website, it may be viewed and distributed by other users. If you connect via a third-party social media service, your contacts may see your name, profile, and activity. Other users can also view your activity, communicate with you, and access your profile.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND RETENTION
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Law Enforcement: In certain situations, we may be required to disclose your personal data by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities, such as courts or government agencies.
SECURITY AND PERSONAL DATA
We prioritise the security of your personal data. While we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your data, it is important to note that no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security.
DETAILED INFORMATION AND PROCESSING
- Service Providers: We engage trusted service providers who have access to your personal data solely to perform tasks on our behalf. They are obligated to maintain confidentiality and are not permitted to disclose or use your data for other purposes.
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with their personal data, please contact us immediately. If we discover that we have unintentionally collected personal data from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will promptly remove the information from our servers. In cases where consent is required from a parent under the applicable laws of your country, we may request parental consent before collecting and using the information.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us. When you click on these third-party links, you will be redirected to their websites. We strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit, as we have no control over their content, privacy practices, or policies. We assume no responsibility or liability for the actions of these third-party websites or services.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, including the right to access, update, or delete your information. If you would like to exercise these rights or have any questions or concerns about the handling of your personal information, please contact us using the provided contact details.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that any third parties with whom we share your personal information are reputable and have adequate safeguards in place to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information when it is shared with third parties, as their security measures may differ from ours.
If you have any questions or concerns about the disclosure of your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Email: Info@DinnerTimeStories.co.za Phone: +27 81 266 2661
We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Filming & Photography
Please note: Our events are Photographed and Filmed. By entering the show, you agree and acknowledge that you have been informed that you may be photographed and recorded as part of a release for commercial purposes in home video and/or any media now known or hereafter advised, and that you hereby grant DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef an irrevocable licence in perpetuity throughout the universe, to use your likeliness and voice to be included therein without compensation, credit or other considerations being made to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or recorded on these terms, kindly do not proceed to enter the show.
Enter at your own risk.
All who enter DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef, hereby agree to the following EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY – DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef all contractors and any of its directors, officials, sponsors, agents, producers and employees shall not be liable to any visitor at the event for any personal injury or death, or the loss (including a claim for loss of support) or damage to any property of whatsoever nature belonging to the visitor, and whether caused by reason of default or negligence of any of the said persons. The company will not be held responsible for any damages, fire or theft of vehicles or injury to persons howsoever caused. Vehicles parked on or the surrounding the premises is done so at the owner’s risk. The terms of this notice are severable. Should any legislation restrict or prohibit the effect of this notice, or any part thereof, such restriction or prohibition shall not invalidate the remainder of this notice. The following items are prohibited and may not be brought into the venue: firearms, knives, food and beverages or any item deemed not suitable for admission by security.
ALCOHOL IS NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
No uncorked/opened alcoholic beverages may be removed from the event.
Thank you – DinnerTimeStoriesSA – Le Petit Chef Management